Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! We have so much to be thankful for this year!! We have a sweet healthy baby boy and wonderful friends and family! 2009 has been GREAT! I can't believe it's almost over though. It seems like once Thanksgiving gets here, the rest of the year just flies by. It will be Christmas in no time!

McClane turned 6 months a couple of weeks ago. I swear he just woke up one morning so much bigger and grew up overnight! We had a great 6 months doctor's visit (except for the shots which seem to make me cry more than McClane - I can't help it - I just hate it when they stick him!) and he is doing fantastic. He is 28 inches long and in the 93rd percentile for length (here's hoping he got the Starr gene for height!) and weighed 16.4 pounds which was in the 31st percentile for weight. We have started him on solids and so far he loves everything we give him. He will eat anything I throw at him and cries when it's all gone. I think he's going to be a very good eater!

Here are some pictures from this week. He had to sport all of his Thanksgiving outfits to school this week! We are going to a friend's house for a Thanksgiving feast in a couple of hours so we'll try to take some good pictures and post them later. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Love,
Grant, Lacey, and McClane



No comments: